Night Fever 3Hospitality Design | 0 Comments
LATEST VERSION OF THE SUCCESSFUL SERIES OF HOSPITALITY DESIGN BOOKS
The latest publication in the Night Fever series takes you on a whirlwind, round-the-world tour of the best in hospitality design, and is required reading for those seeking to keep up with the field's latest trends.
Night Fever 3 presents 129 interiors – restaurants, bars and clubs, and hotels – offering a detailed look at the cutting-edge approach of their creators. Today, designers distil a venue's essence – be it the flavours of its menu or the ambiance of its party scene – and incorporate it in the interior, often working with aspects of its setting to create a certain atmosphere.
Presented on 600 pages is a varied selection of successful designs, from subtle to stunning, monochromatic to vibrant, and budget to exorbitant. The selected venues, all opened in the past three years, were created by young studios and world-renowned design firms, including Alfredo Häberli, Concrete Architectural Associates, Estudio Campana, Neri&Hu Design and Research Office and Wonderwall.
Night Fever 3 is divided into three sections: restaurants (EAT), bars and clubs (DRINK), and hotels (SLEEP). Each article, lavishly illustrated with outstanding photographs, explains how the design concept was developed and executed. Many articles also feature technical information, such as floor plans, sections and sketches, which help to clarify the design process from concept to execution. Also included is an index of studio profiles and contact details of the featured architects, design studios and brand agencies, making this book an indispensable source of both information and inspiration.
• Successor of the highly successful books Night Fever 1 (sold out) and Night Fever 2.
• A huge, 600-page reference book filled with 129 recent and extraordinary hospitality interiors.
• Categorized by type of venue: restaurants (EAT), bars and clubs (DRINK), and hotels (SLEEP).
• Easy to navigate; indexed by name of designer and by name of venue, including all contact details.
• Featured projects are accompanied by descriptive text, project credits, floor plans, design sketches, detail drawings, renderings and stunning photography.
• Outstanding graphic design.
• Released 12 June 2012
• 230 x 297 mm, 600 pages, full colour, hardcover
• €69.00 (excluding shipping costs)
Visit the Frame Publishers website
Follow Frame Publishers on: and
Find out where to buy the Night Fever 3 here.
Or contact Frame Publishers via email.