Pentawards 2012Packaging Design Awards Competition | 0 Comments
NEW! This year, Pentawards are opening up to Packaging Concepts and thus also to students.
Apart from prize-giving, Pentawards' mission is the promotion of packaging design with companies, the press, the economic and political authorities and the public in general, throughout the world.
By participating in Pentawards, you will have the opportunity of comparing your creations with others from all over the world, and you will have the possibility of winning a prestigious award which will allow you to demonstrate your creativity and expertise.
Furthermore you will be helping to enhance the reputation of your profession.
Welcome, and good luck to all!
Note: The Pentawards jury reserves the right to transfer the work into another, more suitable category than that in which it has been entered. Or to assign the works entered in the ”Miscellaneous” categories to an already existing one, or to create specific ones.
- A.01 Water
- A.02 Soft drinks, juices
- A.03 Tea and coffee - RTD - ready-to-drink
- A.04 Tea & coffee - dry and capsules
- A.05 Functional beverages
- A.06 Beer
- A.07 Ciders and low-alcohol drinks
- A.08 Wines
- A.09 Wine in bag box
- A.10 Spirits
- A.11 Limited editions, limited series, event creations.
- A.12 Distributors/Retailers own brands
- A.13 Self promotion
- B.01 Cereals (cereals, bread, pasta, soya, rice, noodles, dried pulses etc.)
- B.02 Dairy products (milk, cheese, yoghurt, eggs, butter, margarine etc.)
- B.03 Spices, oils and sauces (oil, vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard, spices, sauces etc.)
- B.04 Fish, meat, poultry (fresh, deep-frozen, dried or canned)
- B.05 Fruit and vegetables (fresh, deep-frozen, dried or canned)
- B.06 Soups, ready-to-eat dishes (fresh, deep-frozen, dry or canned)
- B.07 Confectionery and sweet snacks
- B.08 Savoury snacks
- B.09 Pastry, biscuits, ice-cream, desserts
- B.10 Food trends (diet, weight control, health food, organic, fair trade etc.)
- B.11 Limited editions, limited series, event creations.
- B.12 Distributors'/Retailers' own brands
- E.01 Perfumes
- E.02 Make-up
- E.03 Spirits
- E.04 Fine wines, champagne
- E.05 Casks, Cases, Gift boxes, Ice buckets,... (branded)
- E.06 Gourmet food
- E.07 Jewellery, watches, fashion garments
- E.08 Limited editions, limited series, event creations.
- E.09 Distributors/Retailers own brands
- E.10 Miscellaneous (all other types of product not included above)
F. Outside these categories
- F.01 Outside these categories (everything which does not come within any of the 5 major categories)
9 good reasons to take part in Pentawards!
- See your creations crowned with a prestigious award by an international panel composed of 12 packaging design professionals, chaired by Gérard Caron.
- You will get your prize in Paris, the most beautiful city in the world, rightly known as the “city of light” for its architectural and historical marvels - an event not to be missed on any account.
- Have your winning creations posted on the Pentawards site with a link to your own site.
- Have your winning designs featured in the press throughout the world in many magazines, sites and blogs.
- The Diamond Pentaward winner will receive, in addition to his trophy, the amazing EskoArtwork Suite10 software worth €5,000
- A Sleever International special prize will be bestowed on the best creation in a limited series (worth €5,000).
- The Platinum Pentaward from the Luxury category will receive a booth at the next Luxepack Fair in Shanghai (worth €4,500).
- All the winners will be published by TASCHEN in a remarkable book that will be available in 2012…
- ...and will receive a complimentary copy of this reference book.